This course is designed to give participants the
knowledge and skills to safely and efficiently perform
scaffold erection and dismantle. The course will cover
the safe methods for Erection and Dismantling of
Tube & fittings and System scaffold.
The participants will receive comprehensive course
notes, Exercises, Practical assessment to give the
participants the confidence for getting successfully.
Holders of scaffolding certificates may work in the oil
& gas projects, building, and maintenance industry or
Scaffolding Erection & Dismantling can lead to further
skilled training for qualifications i.e. Scaffold
Candidates who pass the examination and
assessment will receive Third-party Middle East certificate
and ID card.
Failed candidates will receive a Certificate of
Understand the basic construction and safe methods
for Erection and Dismantling of Scaffolds.
Understand competency requirements for Scaffolders
in compliance with the standard BS 1139-6:2005, BS
Upon completion of training, the participants should
be able to do:
- Understand the basic construction of Scaffolds.
- Be fully aware of the Foundation Requirements
and Occupational Safety Health Requirements.
- Be fully aware of the requirements for Scaffold
inspection, and satisfactorily examine the
equipment for obvious damage / defects.
- The Potential Hazards associated with the
manual lifting and how to overcome them.
- Fully understand the Methods of Erection and
Dismantling of various types of Scaffoldings.
- Correct erection and dismantle of Ties and
- Be fully aware of the need to adopt Site Safety
- The Safe Methods and correct use of
- To select the correct PPE during the erection of
The training has two parts: Theoretical (1 Day) and
Practical (1 Day)
Maximum number of attendees is 15 Persons
Who Should Attend?
- General Workers
- Safety officers
In house (Client premises)